Sunday, September 13, 2009

RAIN RAIN COME AGAIN...

I don't know what is it about the rains that makes me so HAPPY!!

Delhi finally had it's monsoon showers and obviously my happiness knew no bounds..and the best part about it was that it was drizzling the entire day and no SUN . I am sure Mausam was saved the trouble of using her SUNSCREEN LOTION(girls...I tell you!!)
       
            Here are the reasons why I like the RAINS so much...
  • FOOD :My eating habits are reaching a new high and nobody reminds me of my abnormally expanding waistline during rains because that is the time when nobody can help avoiding PAKORAS,JALEBIS,PARATHAS and TEA...ohhhh God!! I just love eating...Please try eating ice cream when it's raining-it's a different experience altogether.
  •  RAIN DANCING:Splashing water over each other..getting drenched in muddy water can be fun.Playing water games is really exciting.For further details one can ask my friend Himani about the body pain she had to go through after being the only person who had the misfortune of being dropped into the muddy water pool in our hostel...
  • BEING LAZY:The time does not get better to jump into the bed,grab a cup of coffee and watch back to back movies.Being lazy is a luxury that only Rains can offer..
  • UMBRELLAS:I just love getting drenched in the rain,but carrying those bright and colorful umbrellas can also make for a good style statement;) What is the harm in looking good for a change..huh??
  • LONG DRIVE: What more do you ask for while going for a long drive??nice weather,good music,your friends and a CAR(obviously!!) It's time for an experience worth remembering...
  • NATURAL BEAUTY:Everything seems to acquire a beauty during rains that can't be described in words.The lush green trees..singing birds..clear blue sky..it's just PERFECT..!!
I would have mentioned a few more reasons but it has started raining again and I am going on my terrace..wowie..

*Rain Rain come again!!*

1 comment: