Saturday, November 14, 2009

NOVEMBER RAIN

People who do happen to READ my blog would obviously know that I love rains and when it rained yesterday it did bring in some joy in these assignment n viva ridden days .There was no way I could have forgotten Guns N' Roses and their song that I love so much---NOVEMBER RAIN!!

November is a month which robs students like me of all the peace in the world.With semester end approaching and countless exams, torturous vivas,lengthy assignments and God knows what all to bear with...November Rain does come as a sigh of relief.This is the time when the happy and smiling faces show signs of gloom and torture,the timely submissions lead to sleepless nights and an all time low socializing environment.

But,there was something so beautiful about yesterday's rain that all my worries subsided and I was busy enjoying the rain,enjoying hot coffee with cake in the canteen and then watching movies in my room..(I have previously mentioned the advantages that rains can offer and if you had read them before you could have taken those benefits too..!)

"So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain"





I conclude the post with this statement in the hope that people don't take exam time all that seriously and just remain happy,because these won't last forever.No matter how much I loved this November Rain,I would not want showers all these winters..just the same way I would not want weekly submissions and vivas!!

P.S: I still loved the rain so muchhhhhh!!

2 comments: