Sunday, January 24, 2010

BACK!!!

Now this is what exams do to people like me who don't wish to study at any time in the year except when EXAMS are FINALLY around the corner--I say goodbye to all the decent luxuries that exam free days provide and I follow a routine that upsets my mother for months to come..

Years have gone and in the years to come,I am sure I would not part with the exam routine that I follow-have kinda got accustomed to it.It's fun when you make late night coffee n have popcorn with it...having a dance party just before the exam(this might scare the people next door,but yes...it's real fun!!)...the power to console somebody and tell them "that it's gonna b ok-max to max an attempt of 80" when you know that managing even an 80 at that stage would be a great deal....

Exams bring out the best and worst out of a person at the same time.Friends would come and help you in times of need and others would obviously turn their backs upon you...but then yes,it's a part of life and I take it the way it comes..

Exam days are over(TEMPORARILY) and I can make a promise to my so called dedicated readers that I'll start writing AGAIN!

Btw wishing you a very happy and prosperous new decade...

No comments:

Post a Comment