Monday, July 19, 2010

LAZY ALL THE WAY

This post is issued in PUBLIC INTEREST and my dedicated readers are hereby advised to exercise the following with caution because no matter how much you love being lazy,you can't expect yourself to escape your parent's brunt if it over exceeds the limits.Being a regular victim of outrage by parents,I have come to the conclusion---

LAZINESS IS A LUXURY THAT ONLY A FEW CAN AFFORD..!!

Being a regular Vella,Laziness is something that has creeped into my system never planning to leave it again.Not that I complain,but regular outbursts are not something that people my age wish to bear with.

Still,you can't escape the advantages of being a LAZY BUM---

1. SLEEPING-You get to sleep as much as you want to and whenever you want to.One thing common among all the lazy people I fortunately know,is their undying love for SLEEPING(alone or with somebody else is a matter of different importance)..but YaY,one gets to SLEEP a lottttt...!!

2.NO WORK-Given that one is a Lazy BUM and time and again you keep on proving it to your parents and everybody else,they presume that you don't know how to do anything and hence,don't involve you in any household chore.You get to rest on the couch and that is all you want..;)

3.BED MEALS-Nothing gets better than the luxury of having meals on the bed.Being the NO-WORK addict that you are,leaving the bed and going till the dining table for meals is a big deal and can be avoided as and when required.

4.DECENT REASON FOR YOUR EVER GROWING WAISTLINE : Expecting a LAZY BUM to get early in the morning for a WORKOUT would be foolishness and then obviously for the rest of the day,one is BUSY with their own stuff..so I guess that is a decent enough escape..;)

Oh My GOD...!!
I can't believe that I managed to write all this stuff,so in order to continue with my being LAZY attitude,I'll sign off  for now and bug you later..
Being LAZY is not a SIN...enjoy it..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment