Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BACK 2 COLLEGE

Its almost midnight and I have had the worst daal-chawal that could have ever been made that I sit down to write the first post for my blog in not one of the most thrilling places one would like to be in-shitt mahn!! I am back in the hostel..!!

One month of exam torture and excessive weight gaining session and all I was conscious about was my ever growing waistline!! But now that I am back here,there are other things that will ask for attention and I am hoping that it is going to be easy to sail through the first five days!

On the postive side,its fun to be back with my roomies Reshu and Mansi and all 3 of us are optimistic enough to have loads of fun in the neat and tidy tripple seater room that the three of us share(here we share a secret wink ;))
Oh,by the way I really need to congratulate myself and pat my back for finally moving my lazy bums towards the laptop and managing to write on my blog.....bravo bravo!!

Now that Reshu has been more than polite to tell me that there is an assignment that needs to be started off and submitted tommorow,I guess I'll have to stop for now and get back to work-that is another low point of being BACK 2 COLLEGE!!

PiP PiP!

No comments:

Post a Comment