Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FAG ALL THE WAY

"I like cigarettes.I like to think of the fire held in a man's hand.Fire,a dangerous force tamed at his fingertips.I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone,watching the smoke of a cigarette,thinking....I wonder what great things have come from such hours.When a man thinks there is a spot of fire alive in his mind and it is proper that he should have the burning point of the cigarette as his expression."

muaaaaaaaaaahhhhhzzz!!!

Who could have thought that somebody could feel like this for cigarettes. But,Ayn Rand being the genius she is,has given me something to dedicate to my friends.

Ya,I know I might as well be promoting smoking and that too in days when the Indian Censor Board does not know what to do about actors smoking in movies...!! But still this piece of writing from her masterpiece ATLAS SHRUGGED has given my thinking a new dimension.

So,all you guys who smoke,go ahead with it because its great to hear you people not talking gibberish for a change and as far as the females are concerned,do it with a bit of caution because it gets scary when females start talking sensible stuff(I know I have been a little too harsh on people from my own sex,but then its always hard to bear with the truth...)

Cheers to a life full of smoke and nicotine..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment