Saturday, October 24, 2009

CLASS TEST TIME

After 4 complete semesters and another 1 in progress,I finally sat down for a CLASS TEST...!!
And lemme tell you,it's an amazing experience altogether-not just in terms of going through the ordeal of giving a CLASS TEST but also in terms of having the fortune of seeing people prepare for it and having an opportunity to laugh at it...

Almost 30 minutes before the so called CLASS TEST,my roomie Reshu and I planned to just flip over the pages and try our luck this time as well.(I mean,nobody has ever seen us seriously preparing for our majors..CLASS TESTS would also get the same respect..!!).

The time taken by the first teacher to go and the second one to come was covered up in the following way-

1.Few lucky ones managed to sneak out of the class,promising not to turn up for remaining half of the day.
2.The tension of a CLASS TEST obviously showed on the faces of those brainy kinds.Hence,they were busy STUDYING(what else do you expect them to do?!?!)
3.A decently large section of the class was busy writing important formulas on the desk(God Bless them!!)
4.Few gathered the courage to unite the entire class and convince them to bunk the so called CLASS TEST..
5.The last remaining section,very small in number though,thought of laughing at the rest of the class.

Reshu and I are proud enough to say that we are category 5 kids..Give me a break..Which fool studies for a Class Test in a university like mine??20 years of student life experience should at least embed qualities such as NOT studying for a CLASS TEST in all of us..I mean a CLASS TEST?!?!?!

The teacher came in and forced us to sit on separate desks.My heart gave a skip because Reshu and I had thought it would be a joint venture,and we would help each other pass the exam.But NO..!! It was not planned to be a smooth sail,but who cared??It was one hell of a CLASS TEST-we gave it and were proudly out of it :)

Though it feels good now..:)

P.S:The last time I gave a CLASS TEST was probably in class tenth.Somethings in life surely take you back in time and that something this time around happened to be a CLASS TEST...Luck,I tell you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment