Saturday, October 31, 2009

FARMVILLE FEVER!!


I am sure I am going to have a hard time writing a post on this.I guess I had lost whatever sanity God had bestowed upon me while I chose to listen to Vaibhav Sir and all and finally end up playing this game called FARMVILLE on facebook..!!

My mum thinks I have lost it,my friends think I have never cracked up like this before,people in the hostel share the same passion as mine and my sister seems to be more interested in the developments taking place in my farm rather than those taking place in the country!!

One of those real dumb and silly games that I have played,but I have no idea as to why I daily go to my farm and then harvest crops,plough seeds,help other farmers,give them gifts,provide shelter to animals,fertilize crops and etc etc...the list is endless,but I do everything there and seem to get some sort of comfort too(that is only till the time I don't see Vaibhav sir's farm and get an inferiority complex..)

Not many of you who read my blog with dedication,can manage to enter the girl's hostel else you would have been able to watch the daily melodrama that takes place regarding FARMVILLE..one is always seen begging people to send them GIFTS,asking random people to become their NEIGHBOUR or starting of a casual fight if somebody goes a level UP...sleepless nights,harvesting crops before going to college,coming back early to again harvest crops-trust me,people plan their schedule according to the time they have to harvest their crops..!!

I have promised people chocolates for becoming my neighbours and none of them have yet managed to get one..IMAGINE..that is the intensity with which people bribe when it comes to FARMVILLE!!

The next addiction I seem to guess is CAFEWORLD,where people are busy cooking dishes and serving them to all those who choose to come to their CAFE..!!

GOD BLESS US!!

No comments:

Post a Comment