Sunday, August 23, 2009

AUGUST BEGINNINGS

August End is not exactly the right time to come up with stuff of this sort but one can seriously expect ME to get delayed with all this..

For the past 20 years I age by one year on the 3rd of this month and off late I am even expected to act mature...well-behaved and decent.Not being a TEENAGER does have harsh consequences...

Then August also happens to be a month when I enjoy my college the most!!Being away from all my friends for 2 months makes me appreciate their presence more than anything in the world and I try to make the most of it..

Now this year I had one of the most amazing birthdays one could ever ask for because the surprise my friends had planned for me-----wow,I just loved it and I know it very well that I would never be able to tell them how much I liked it and how much I love them!!

And college is going awesome---I have not even manged to get over with 2 weeks of my 5th semester and I have already bunked college and tried bowling and things I should not mention publicly;)

All in all I like the new beginnings that August offers me every year and I try to make the best of them..

P.S:Sincere apologies for talking about August beginnings when we are about to plan the next month now..but by now my laziness has reached new levels and this should very well be appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment