Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LOST CHILDHOOD..!!

"One should never let the child in them ever get lost!!"

No matter how much I try to put this across as many people as I know,I am always left with a loss of words to see people age and mature so quickly...

When I was a little kid I fancied being a grown up and getting the advantages that being an adult offers.But with time I gradually realized how wrong I was and along with me all those who unfortunately thought on the same lines.Thankfully this realization hit me at the right time else I would have spent my entire life trying to fill the void created in my life...

The best part about anybody's childhood is the innocence associated with it.There is no f***ing worry in the world besides missing out on any episode of a cartoon serial we love to watch,nothing to mend except for broken toys and knees,looking for mum and dad to give us a tight hug or trying to find silly reasons to start a fight with our siblings..

I don't know where all of this suddenly vanishes when we grow up.Things just tend to get messy and there is hardly any scope if it would ever be alright.

Childhood besides getting the innocence gets the ability to be happy whatever the situation be.Nothing seems to bother kids for more than a few hours(empty tummies and full bladders are different cases obviously!!).I don't mind kids living in their own illusionary world because it keeps them happy and that according to me is the most important thing in the world.When they say that happiness is something that can only be pursued,I would not disagree with them but I guess its only when we are kids that we get the closest to being truly HAPPY!!

Now that I am 20 and am expected to act smart,behave maturely and in a way people our age really do,I badly wish I could turn into a 5 year old and run all the way in my apartment park and play with my friends...
*sob sob*

4 comments:

  1. wow mam..... impressive..hm.. th topic is awesome.. i actly..guess evryone wh vl read ds wil feel th same,,...
    *applause*..:)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnq chotu...
    lez c hw many actli read it...der wnt b many..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. the post about childhood is pretty maturely written..
    i love it still... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. n u phrased it in a very intelligent way..gud gud..!!
    btw thnx!!

    ReplyDelete