Thursday, August 27, 2009

WHERE IS "THE" LOVE???

My levels of vellapanti drive me crazy and force me to do things that yield results which might as well depress me for a while..!!

I thought against all sanity in the world to approach FACEBOOK to tell me "Why am I still SINGLE?!?"Answered a series of questions,only to be later told that I was UNDER CONFIDENT and hence single...

Now this was one serious WTF moment..!!
I guess I could have answered it in a better way had I thought about using my brains for a change...

I am single not because I am under confident,but this is what I choose to be.
I am single not because of this lame reason but because of the fact that I love my freedom more than anything in the world.
I am single because I realize that today people have everything for each other except LOVE!!
This might sound a little too stupid on my part-but Yes,this is it!

I am happy being single-at least I don't carry the burden of certain DO's and DON'Ts,I get to talk to everybody I want to talk to and live life according to my wishes.I am happy that at least my mornings don't begin with "Hey sweets..I am finally up and brushing my teeth.Plan to go for breakfast next and then off to college with XYZ".I am happy that my every phone call does not end with a "Love you loaz..muaaahz" and I am happy that I am not answerable to anybody in this world except my parents.

When you love yourself,people will eventually love you.I love myself more than anything in the world.I am not being a narcissist but somebody who loves the very essence of her existence and knows how to appreciate it..!!

I am very much Single and loving it..If something has to happen,it surely would happen.If William Darcy could fall for Elizabeth Bennett,then I am sure there is somebody for everybody in this world..!!

Till then cheers to SINGLEDOM!!

10 comments:

  1. thnx a lot..it realy helpd..lolnessss

    ReplyDelete
  2. cz v both ridin in da same boat..n da abuv article..showed sympathy 2 me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wnt disagree wen u say v r ridin in d same boat..bt sympathies 4 u??anuj kya ho gya h beta teko??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wudnt agree... m commited bt i still have ol th freedom(xcept flirting..lol)..,, agree v have sm do'zn don'z.. bt we love following dem too,.. u knw.. itz soo kewl to hv sm who even tells u,,"honey dun wear ds ring in ds finger bcz, ur finger gettin tanned..."...hoho.. knw itz so funnyy.. bt u knw... it soooo damn swt at same tym...;).. itz gr8 falling in love.. bt only wen u actly in luv..:)..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur last line says wt i ws tryin 2 say in d blog...
    i wudn complain wen u r in LUV...bt js pretendin evrytn z PATHETIC...!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehhehehhhuauahahah.......no offens n being vry frank...giving reasons or shud i say benefits of being single is d bst way 2 console urslf...98% ppl r singl nt by chois....nd it wud b a cliche 2 say dat u belong in rest of the 2%...n being single maself, i hav gathered ol da lame n stylish xcuses possibl.....bt wat d hell 'choozers cannot b d beggars' n vice-versa...

    ReplyDelete