Friday, June 19, 2009

BOYS ARE LIKE PURSES...

BOYS are like PURSES :

Cute,Full of crap and can always be REPLACED..!!

Direct hit guys??

Not that I give it a Shit but I do realize the true potential of the statement...wopeeeee,its 100% true and I like it..!!

This post comes as a result of all the nonsense that I have to bear with while I am with them.I hate to put my practically non working brain to use to remember the last time I heard my friends talking sense!!! I always wonder whether GOD was kind enough to give them some brains-the senseless talking can go on for hours and unfortunately GOD chose us(I am referring to girls ofcourse) to be at the receiving end of all the crap that they want to talk about...

It would not be fair if I don't give their being CUTE due justice-yes SOME guys are certainly cute but what is the point in being CUTE and SENSELESS?? And this is where the REPLACEMENT part comes into picture and makes the entire statement so very TRUE..

4 comments:

  1. heheh ..the best 1 till now..totallu agree gal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. n trus me m listenin 2 som harsh wrds 2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. as in da wrds of souvik,,"da fact remains..u need purses.."

    ReplyDelete
  4. not reali bud..v cn do widout dem..purses r nt reali a necessity..:P

    ReplyDelete