Friday, June 12, 2009

SIZE ZERO ???


What is the physical ideal of the DU fuchchas??Going by the requests to makeover experts,it is a combo of Kareena's body,Priyanka Chopra's sleek locks and Nicole Kidman's nose.Along with queuing up for admission forms,girls on the threshold of college life are making a beeline for experts who can turn them from gawky school kids with baby fat to well groomed slender young women almost overnight..!!
(Text courtsey:Hindustan Times)

This piece of writing does not make me feel any better about my ever growing waistline or worse,my reluctance to reduce even a single ounce of fat that prefers to surround my waist..But I guess this is the way I prefer to be..!!!

And this brings me to the question that WHY don't girls really want to portray what they really are??Don't think guys are really behind because with the number of metrosexual men in the country I wonder whether they REALLY think differently from women?!?!

People my advice to you all-Just be the way you are.We are going to like you for what you are and not what you aspire to be...Just be confident about what God chose you to be and yo baby!! You will surely rock it..

If someone does get what I am trying to say and then implements it,I guess that would do more good to me than to them...atleast I would not have to go through the misery of reading articles like these early in the morning and then just finding ways to avert my mum's scornful eyes..!!!

6 comments: