Thursday, June 11, 2009

WTF???

I am f***ing angry...

It has almost been like 5 days that I have been going to this office where I need to do my so called INDUSTRIAL TRAINING,but holy shit...my letter is not signed..!!

Who will tell these people that getting up at 8 in the morning when somebody happens to sleep at 3 in the night is a real big deal and all they get to hear on landing up in their office is a big fat NO...!!

F***ing hell...even the receptionist remembers me now and is not all that polite while giving me the gate pass...!!

Getting your work done in government offices is really tiresome.I hate myself for not paying heed to my dad's advice...

I just hope that my work is done by this Saturady else I am in deep shit!!

God save me..!!

7 comments:

  1. gettin up at 8 .. !!
    i noe that can really screw any1..
    good luck ....
    chak de phatte ..naap te galli....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx babes...bt atleast let dis trainin strt..m gettin screwed up sittin at home..!!
    btw ur punjabi z improvin..i lyk it

    ReplyDelete
  3. so..wot nw??

    got dat thng signd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. na...i gues il go on monday...am shit scared,wt if dey dnt sign it..?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey how did the signing thing go ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. dnt ask bou it...m stil in d middle f gettin my letter signed and my ass screwed..bht gussa aa rha h ab..

    ReplyDelete