Saturday, June 20, 2009

WHAT TO DO???

I am dying of BOREDOM!!!!!!

Somebody please help me.....I can't really say how badly I wanted these hols to start and now when I am in the middle of my summer vacations I simply don't know what to do?!?!?!?!

Have lost all interest in Orkut and FB quizes want to tell me that I am getting married in 2011 and then finding my true love in2013(cheers to infidelity..!!)

Not a single good book to read.Picked up Deception Point and Fuck it...I am not even liking this one(Am i going crazy??) If I don't get to read a decent one I don't really know what will I be upto ..HELP!!

My mum is forcing me to learn how to drive( not that I am complaining) but she wants me to go early in the morning..somebody please tell me will I ever be able to sleep in peace??

The only ray of hope--My training begins this Monday but going by what all my friends have to tell me,I don't forsee myself having a blast!!

Hoping something good happens in the next week...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment