Tuesday, July 7, 2009

KAMBAKKHT US


Aki said we will watch the movie..my sis that this one looked good and after being almost 20 minutes late(for reasons that I don't wish to discuss publicly) I was surely not complaining for being late..

What was everybody thinking while coming up with this stuff??

No script,no commendable acting,no music...NO NOTHING!! And all I was wondering was "WHY in the name of Christ am I without my pop corns"- at least I could eat,but no...my senses had stopped working and was just watching the movie predicting every move the actors were going to take..Hindi movies are built on the same lines,there is seldom any change!!

Had awesome company while watching the movie-so THANK YOU guys and hugs for all of you,I could not have watched it without you all!!

People my advice-DON'T watch the movie..please.

Save money and drink BEER...but don't go through the ordeal of watching this one...

2 comments: