Friday, July 3, 2009

GETTING NOSTALGIC..


When you take the pains to check your photographs,the outcome is that you come up with a POST-decent or not depends on the ones reading it because the credibility of the writer cannot be challenged!!

Now coming back to the photograph in topic,I took this one while returning back from college and trust me what a day it had been..

We were supposed to have our so called SESSIONALS in that week and a surprise awaited us when we went to give the first exam -there was a STRIKE(that is very common when u happen to study in places like the one where I study..!!) but it was THE strike of the decade...no exams in the entire week,workshop was destroyed,glasses were broken and on the last day we had police intervention and people from media also had things to talk about.My college finally had its "5 minutes to fame" story..Zillions of videos were uploaded that weekend and trust me I am yet to see many of them.(This reminds me to ask my friends to give them to me-I guess they are equally lazy n forgetful,but I fully understand their situation..)

We decided it was time to leave the hostel and start our journey back home but the kind of roads that we had to travel-----ahhhhhhhhhhhhh they seriously are a pain in the ass(both literally and physically).I am sure you would sympathize with us after seeing this photograph..:)

Finally the journey came to an end and I was back home telling everybody about the great week I had because it's not often that God favors you in your exams when you haven't even manged to open your books..!!

2 comments:

  1. i rmbr the day... it was an awesome day but quite hell for those who study or for those who came by messing up wid thr asses and then in college....
    well the roads are awesome for rally drivers....i hope the world rally will take place here nxt yr.
    also its just last yr for u and u still have 2 yrs...so njoyin

    ReplyDelete
  2. archit sir u r hopin 2 mch wen it cums to wrld car rally...
    n btw pada toh apne b hoga...e1 i studied a bit 4 d frst 1...
    n ya 2 yrs..dunno hw wil v manage...4th yr goin abhi n nxt yr u guys wud go..:(

    ReplyDelete