Monday, July 20, 2009

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??

Well,I am about to start my 3rd year in college and on introspection I realize what a drastic change my once sophisticated vocab has gone through after spending the good part of my last two years in a small HARYANA village..

You can have a sneak peek as well...

Thasedi:You can find plenty of them in my college.
Now thasedi is a word used for somebody who has the potential and talent to come up with bad jokes and irritate you to the core.
CAUTION:A thasedi will always live upto his reputation and will never disappoint you..
My sympathies if you happen to know any and all the more sympathies if you happen to know many..!!

Faad:Not exactly an Indian version of fart but the word is used for something awesome-hot chick,cute guys-anything or anybody for that matter..!!

Bhasad:The word bhasad is used when there is some problem..if something is troubling you,unfortunately buddy there is some bhasad..

Pelu:Iss baat mai to mai aapki LELU..
Well,a rather decent alternative to Faad but rarely used for the sentence that always seems to follow it...

Katta:When you have just suffered a loss where you could have actually saved your ass,that is the time when Katta ho gya..

I guess enough for now..more about all this later...But to be frank I somehow can't seem to remember the rest and am sure my friends would be disappointed in me when they will see this lack of brains to keep up with things THIS important to all of us..

No comments:

Post a Comment