Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ON A MOVIE SPREE

After sem breaks usually end up making you the most Vella person on the planet.So,for a change I am on a movie spree..

I am watching back to back movies-the good ones and the bad ones,I am watching them all(beggars are not choosers...you see)

Except for action and sci-fi flicks I am giving everything a go.You might as well be surprised to see what all I have watched because you might have happened to see all of this ages back but then don't forget you are dealing with one of the laziest people to have landed on this Earth..

So,here is the list...

What Happens In Vegas
Serendipity
Holiday
The Pursuit Of Happyness
Vantage Point
Sleepless In Seattle
Ice Age
Hangover
The Longest Yard
V for Vendetta

God bless the noble souls who will give me a few more movies over the weekend.This is my new past time and I just love it...

By the way if you have any suggestions for me..BRING IT ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment