Saturday, July 4, 2009

CLUELESS

I am a NITWIT..then I am a DUMBHEAD too and on top of that I am a LAZY girl.

This statement was written to state my inability to come up with something to write.

The heat is killing me.I simply don't know what kind of monsoon showers we are having here??(Has the monsoon REALLY ARRIVED??) My brain has stopped working and most of the days I am lost in my world-doing nothing of course!! But that does not make matters any better because my mum expects me to help her with work and to simply put it-I am NOT good at it(perhaps that is why she wants me to do all that stuff..:( and I can't help it either)

My industrial training is not going the way I wanted it to go and all my initial excitement has already run down the drain.Even if the 5 reasons I suggested to go for training to government offices sounded tempting,trust me they are not any more. I want to stay home and do NOTHING.But,that is not possible either:(

Why can't somebody come up with suggestions and tell me what to write here because my brain has practically stopped working..

I'll appreciate suggestions...and somebody please take me out of this..I guess I need a change of surroundings but that can't be helped either..WHY am I in such a mess?!?!?

6 comments:

  1. what kinda blog is this ???

    mam...write something sensible!!
    either write philosphical!!
    it seems that you are really frustrated!!
    take a break!
    go on a vacation!
    by the way!

    * AcchA tha!! * :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..
    thnx buddy...
    philosphical sounds gud..so il try it nxt..
    n btw hw cn u xpct me 2 ryt sensible stuf??d name z NITWIT..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wud lyk 2 commnt on dat monsoon thng u mntiond abuv..accrdng 2 india tv..v had monsoon n v had dos clouds..bt dey r nw "STOLEN" by China..n believ me dis ws da headline "CHINA NE CHURA LIYE HAI BHARAT K BADAL!!"
    ROFL..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ye kya bkwaas h??
    btw il tel u bou 1 f dez india tv stories..trus me inni hasi ayi na...velle log

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol suku..bud u really need to go on a vacation..m feelin soo gud after cuming back frm bhimtal...trust me it really helps
    and anuj..lololz..i can bet this must be star news...once they were toking that saurav ganguly is lucky for tendulkar ..and they actually played 'lucky boy' of bachna e haseeno in the background...man it was soo funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. il try buddy...aarushi z skul open nw..so lez c...
    btw he ws tokin bou india tv...n velle h sab..mayb daz y i dropd my idea f bcumin a journalist;)

    ReplyDelete