Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WHO WILL MARRY RAKHI???


I guess I had lost it when i thought about drifting away from the WIMBELDON match that Star Sports was telecasting and giving SWAYAMVAR a chance..!!

10 minutes into the show and i knew I had enough to last me a lifetime.

I was shocked when the news about her getting married through a REALITY SHOW came out...She went a little too overboard in taking this decision.

"This (show) is not a publicity stunt or an entertainment show. All I can say is I am honestly looking for a partner with whom I can spend my life and who will love me for what I am," said Rakhi.If this is not supposed to be a publicity stunt I'll be more than glad if somebody could take out his time and explain what the term really means..I means who takes a decision like this??And then there is the option of public voting as well where WE can help her decide the RIGHT MAN for her..

So,on day 1 we had sixteen contestants who were trying to woo her and I am told that they will be
put through a series of challenges to test their personality, character, physical fitness, talent and also their compatibility with Rakhi.

All the very best to all those who are there in the show..

Wishing you all the luck,love,happiness and BRAINS in the world!!

4 comments:

  1. oii itne bure din aagae ki Rakhi sawant pe likh diya...believe in God ..everythin will be fine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thot f givin her due respect...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar seriously she is superdumb.....i'v also gave it try once...n it has been proved tht she does evrything fr publicity....hehe anyways giv it a watch anytime u feel low.....ths show is such a crap....aaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. i swear..i js saw dis promo..saroj khan z cumin 2 gv dem dancin tips...wtf??

    ReplyDelete