Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

I guess it's finally time to say goodbye to my dear phone:(

My Nokia 3110 has finally stopped working.Not that it was an exceptionally good phone but I just loved it more than most of the things that I happen to possess.

The phone had been a true companion these last 2 years in the hostel because without a laptop and an i-pod there isn't much to do in a HARYANA village..Mahn,I loved this phone so much..I don't know where this is going but I am going to miss using the phone.For the non-techie soon to be engineer that I m going in 2 years time,trust me this was one of the most comfortable phones to use...

Mum and Dad say that they would get me a new phone till Thursday..till then I am without my phone and all the decent luxuries it fortunately offers..

My sympathies for all those who are without a phone because now I understand that I just can't stay a second without my phone.I wonder how my parents manage to stay cool about it-I am at a loss for words when I think if they would ever take the pains to search heir mobile if they lost it(for a change it would be nice to tell them to be careful...right??)

Still waiting for a new phone..

Miss you buddy..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment